Deep Cleanse Facial Ubtan
Hydrate And Nourish From Toes To Nose With This Herb Infused- Cleanser, Scrub And Mask
*inclusive of all taxes
Draw out impurities and absorb excess oil with this purifying clay mask. Grapefruit seed extract and white clay help reduce the shine for skin that is clear, healthy, and fresh.
- A hydrating and soothing cleanser infused with herbs
- Rich in nutrients with calming, Pitta pacifying aromas
- May be used as a cleanser, scrub and mask
- Draws out oil and impurities by polar attraction
- Purifies, nourishes, moisturizes and soothes
- Gently exfoliates skin
- Mix equal parts of cleanser and water
- Massage over face and neck and rinse or leave on the skin as a mask for 10-20 minutes
- For dry skin, mix with milk
Net Profits Donated
- How to use the Ubtan?
The Ubtan can be used for all skin types. Mix a few drops of water with the ubtan and make a paste like consistency and apply; for dry skin mix with milk or milk cream. It can be used as a cleanser, scrub and a mask.
- Is the Ubtan for face or body?
It can be used for both.
- Can I use it on acne prone skin?
Yes! It is safe to be used on acne prone skin
- Can it be used on dry skin?
Yes. We suggest applying a layer of face oil first. Then mix Ubtan with milk or milk cream and apply on the face.
Neem is one of the most powerful purifying and soothing herbal ally.
Roses are deeply moisturizing, rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants and have soothing, calming, regenerating properties.
A powerful skin antiseptic that clears blackheads, tightens enlarged pores and tackles early fine lines.
White Clay, Honey, Neem leaf, Chickpea seed, Barley grain, Licorice root, Yogurt , Rose flower, Urad seed , Fennel fruit, Chamomile flower, Papaya leaf, Shatavari tuber, Orange fruit rind, Ashwagandha root, Fenugreek seed, Almond nut, Lemon fruit rind, Coriander fruit, Fuller's earth, Lavender flower, Red sandalwood heart wood, Oat grain, Manjistha root, Brahmi whole plant, Amla fruit, Haritaki fruit, Vibhitaki fruit, Lavender oil.
My skin was dull n black before but now it's getting worst by turning red in colour
Natural and good product that ensures good bright skin